Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Dancing Queen

You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen

That's some lyrics from ABBA's song. One of my favorite song from them.When I was in a kindergarten, there were many special events, such as birthday, Kartini Day (it's our national day to remember one of our women hero who fight for women rights similarity), or many others national day. Our teachers always guided us to dance, the choreography, and the cute clothes that should be used. I was always excited when these events came. And my Mom would dress me up as the prettiest girl in that school little party. This picture was taken from many years ago when I danced with my kindergarten best friend (her name is Sandy) on Kartini Day (we should wore traditional clothes from many islands in Indonesia on Kartini Day, we could chose our preferable one, and my Mom chose kebaya, Javanese traditional clothes). We were the dancing queen. I met again with Sandy as we entered the same High School. When I showed her this picture, she couldn't stop to laugh. Childhood memories were always nice to be remembered. 


 Do I look cute? Hehehehe...

Post a Comment

0 Comments