Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Drowning in Eggs

I was confused last night, what I must ate? As before I drink my medicine, I must eat. I went to the kitchen. Took some eggs, chili, salt, sausage, and leek. I thought that I would made an omelet. Simple omelet as I didn't put other ingredients like usual, such as smoked beef, cheese, paprika, or tomato. I just wanted the simple one as I still didn't have appetite to eat. 
Hhm, I was drowning in eggs actually. I couldn't finish to eat, then I called my brother to help me eating. Wkwkwkwkwkwk. 

 Fried the eggs
 Beautiful color of my omelet
  Omelet of me and the rice,
I added the ketchup 


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. nice ...

    wish i can find my appetite back..
    havent really eat something since sunday :(
    sunday i only have dinner ..
    monday , i had bubur sumsum for breakfast n lunch.
    monday bubur sumsum again ..

    fiuhh...
    im lucky i can stand by myself! hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be patient. You're getting better. Just keep reading my post, I'm sure that you will get your appetite back.
    Get well soon, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments for me then I will be happy