Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

It's Christmas !

I always like Christmas since I was a little girl. I love to see Christmas tree. When my Dad and I took a walk in the afternoon in Chinatown, some stores sold many beautiful Christmas tree including the beautiful decoration. 
My Dad loved to see garments while me....? I kept standing in front of a store who sold big Christmas tree and its lamps kept shining lovely. I kept standing in a long time until I didn't realize my Dad grabbed my hand and asked me to follow him to the garment store. 
But today, I have finished to decorate my Christmas tree. Together with my Dad and my brothers while my Mom like usual is busy to cook in the kitchen. Ah, so nice. Although the tree is fake, but it's beautiful. Actually I like the real tree, but here in my hometown, no one sell it. I think the real tree only be sold abroad. Including the snow. Hehehehehe. 
 
 

  

 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. im the other side ...
    would encourage people to buy the fake one ...

    GO GREEN! :D hehhee
    the fake one "looks" more green to me

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha. A police already gave me a warning. Ok, Mam!

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments for me then I will be happy