Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Nice Smell of Perfume

perfume
perfume 
Do you like perfume? I like perfume very much. Especially if the flavor smell fresh like fruits. Ah, I can smell it for a couple minutes and enjoy it. Hhm...I like the perfume advertisement also. I think it's cool. Can't move my eyes to stares the man as the supermodel. Hahahaha. Why is he very sexy and handsome like that? By the way, as I can't meet him or touch him, so I just buy the perfume. I'm talking about D&G Light Blue. Have you seen the ad of this perfume? I love it! Romantic and sexy! And I like the perfume also, the combination between Sicilian citron, Granny Smith apple, bluebells, bamboo, white rose, jasmine, cedarwood, amber, and musk...have made me bought this. Fresh everyday!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x262xc_dolce-gabbana-light-blue_shortfilms
Enhanced by Zemanta

Post a Comment

0 Comments