Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Old Glasses

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

My Mom told me to clean up the kitchen cabinet. I took a piece of fabric and started to wipe the dust. I kept staring at my mom's glass collection. I asked her, where all of these glasses came from? She said that all of them were gift when she held her wedding party. She explained that a long time ago, mostly people who were invited would give souvenir as the present. I started to laugh. I just thought that if my Mom invited about 500 people, then I couldn't imagine where she is gonna keep all of those glasses? She said that some of them have been given to her neighbors. Hahahahaha. I'm definitely sure that there won't be enough space to keep all of it. Take a look of these old glasses. It's cute enough, even my Mom still keeps my grandpa's mug. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments