Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Snup....Snup...

My mom said this fish is called snup in Javanese. Hhm....I'm just thinking that R & B rapper Snoop Dog maybe come from Java. Hahahahaha. Kidding, yow Man! Many type of fish always cook ala Manado, because my Mom come from that city. She's so good in cooking ala Manado. At this time, the ingredient is snup fish. Snup rica rica. Like I said in my blog story before, rica rica means cooked by using many chili, so the taste is hot. Although your saliva is flowing down to see my pictures, don't dare to try it if you don't like chili, I'm sure that your tongue will move from its original place. For the rice, my mom combine it with corn. See the picture, there are yellow spots on the rice....that is corn...dried corn.







 

Post a Comment

0 Comments