Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

*BIG*

Some people and my best friend always say nice words to me. And those words can make my eyes are glistening with tears, amazed, or even speechless.


THINK BIG!
DREAM BIG!

I just keep wondering, is it possible? Is it too easy for only do that? Just think and dream? Let me tell you something, I never have a fully spirit, until my best friend told me to watch THE SECRET. I do understand what is the thought inside that lesson. But I just follow the simple things. I write down all my dreams in my book. It's like agenda with black color cover. I never realize it at all as I wrote it in 2006. I guess. One of my dreams is : God, I hope someday I can publish my books to the whole world. 

And it's done!
Take a deep breath because it's my happiness.

And now, another dream in my list is still running. I really don't know...what is the final result. Hope it can be done. God who will decide it. I'm nervous and scare. Definitely. But...

Deep down in my heart...
I will be optimist
Hope again, God like my optimism

Last...

Jesus .... doy todo en sus manos. 
Quedate a mi lado siempre ya que no puedo hacer nada sin su guia. 
En el nombre del Padre, Hijo y Espiritu Santo. 
AMEN.




Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. my heart beat so fast when i realize one of my dreams come true.. ^_^
    just be ready for anything ... be or not to be
    just keep up the spirit in you sist ..

    CA YO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u much, Chi! I will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments for me then I will be happy