Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Sudden Call!

Image

My 3rd brother and I are still having chit chat in front of the kitchen. We're talking about great movies this year. Until there is a nice song intro...sounds closely in our ears. Together...both of us are running forward. 

Sudden call!
CAMPINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....!!!

Yes, CAMPINA is our local brand ice cream. It's delicious and there are various flavor of it. 

We bought three flavor. Mung bean, peanut, and conello. You know what...I would like to take the picture of conello, but it was too late, my brother ate it so fast. Jajajajajajajaja....

Peanut flavor

Mung bean flavor

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!
    i always have CAMPINA too in my fridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Yhosie : hahahahaha, keep saving this additional fat.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments for me then I will be happy