Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Drenched by The Shower

My little cousin came into my house today. Hihihihihi. I like him very much. He is very cute. And the way he talks always make me laugh. He played around...he ran back and forth, he ate meat balls, and he was busy to search my brother's play station DVD. His name is Gian.

Look at me, I am cute right?
He always take styles every time a camera direct upon him.

At noon, her Mom screamed to him to take a bath soon.
But he kept playing the play stations seriously.
Until finally he put it down and asked me.

"Mbak Win, can you help me?" Gian asked.
"Sure." I answered.
"My Mom told me to take a shower. Help me okay." Gian said.
"Okay." I said.
I started to take off his clothes and prepared the hot water.

"Hhm, I like this city, Mbak Win." Gian said.
"Oh, really. Why?" I asked.
"Because it's cold and I can take a shower with hot water." Gian said.
"Why don't you like Jakarta?" I asked.
"It's hot. Very hot. I hate it. My clothes always wet...
because I'm always sweating." Gian said.
"Ah, I see." I said. I hold on my laughter because the way he talks
just like mature man.
"By the way, what kind of soap is that, Mbak Win?" Gian asked.
"This is LUX, sweetheart." I said.
"LUX? Good, because I use it too at home. But this is different." Gian said.
"It's purple one." I said.
"Ah, I see. No wonder then. Because I use the white one.
The smell is nicer and....softer I guess." Gian said.

I couldn't stop laughing after he said that.
He pays attention carefully for the soap.

"Why you laugh, Mbak Win?" Gian asked.
"Nothing. I just like the way you talk." I said.
"I know it for sure. Everybody always like it too." Gian said.
I laughed again and he started to smile.
My clothes were drenched by the shower but that's okay.


Well, he spent his holiday in my house.
Tomorrow he will be back to Jakarta again.
Have a nice trip my sweet little cousin.



Post a Comment

0 Comments