Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

I'm VIP!!!

It's beautiful day...
Bright sky, shiny sun, cool air.
My cousin from Bandung has come.
He is a tour guide.
He came with his friend from Holland.
A pretty, nice, and friendly photographer,
that finally became our friend too.
She takes pictures of many ancient things in my hometown.
Ancient, very old, unique...and scary I guess.
(I hate ancient things...cry mode on....frightening me a lot)
(It seems that the ghosts smile at me when I look at that things)
(That's why I never want to go to museums)
(Yeah, museums, one of a place who keep many ancient things)

Our friend, stay at Tugu Park Hotel, Malang.
You know what, if there is someone want to give me free voucher,
to stay in this hotel, I will directly reject it.
Absolutely, definitely!

Why?
It's not what I like. 
This hotel is decorated nicely actually, but many ancient things inside.
I looked at the room, owh...I saw a bed.
It's like my great grandfather bed.
I felt eerie.

My cousin just keeps laughing to see me.

Our friend asked us to walk upstairs.
She will take pictures inside the PRESIDENT SUITE ROOM.
Hhhmmmm..........
This room is nicer than what I saw downstairs.
Stopped at the corridor.
Smiled and hey...a cup of tea for me please.
Sat down for a while in a Sheikh tent.
Looked at the mirror, whether my performance is good or not.
(it's cool I guess...hahahahahaha...devils laughter mode on)
Said "HI" to these statues.
(smiled in a compulsion)
I started to enter the bedroom.
The bed is so huge....it can be used for 8 people to sleep.
Sat down again
I thought the hotel staff understood me well.
They knew that I like fruits.
See...various fruits were there already.
Hungry...
Took my lunch in a luxurious way.
I would like to say...
I'm VIP!!!

You know what...
We only had about a half an hour to be in this President Suite Room
TUGU PARK HOTEL
because 2 hours more, our Minister of Public Welfare will come
and stay here.
Huahuahuahuahuahua...
(keeps laughing like a devil mode on)

So for all of you who like ancient things...
and will come to my hometown Malang,
stay here.
Many international tourists love to check-in at this hotel :-)


PS : TAKE A NOTE...WHAT I SPOKE ABOUT...ABOVE...
HAPPENED AT THAT TIME...NOT TODAY...
LAST YEAR...YOU KNOW...;-)

Post a Comment

0 Comments