Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Teenage Food

I was thinking that I like to eat...
since I was in a Senior High School.
I guess. 
(tried to hide something mode on)
Or....
since Junior High School?
Ah, never mind. 
The point is...I like to eat.

Hhm...spent 3 years at SMAK St. Albertus, Malang....
has made me knew well about the food around there.
My school is famous to be called SMA Dempo,
as the location is on Jalan Dempo. 
Jalan : street.
SMA is how to call Senior High School here.
 
Yes, my teenage food.
I often come there until now...
because it's truly delicious.

PANGSIT MIE DEMPO
Mie : noodle ; pangsit : wonton or ravioli

 Preparation 

ES MOCCA
Es : ice
Avocado and mocca essence
Shaved ice
Stir it!
and....

PERFECT!!!
Just go there for your lunch.
DELICIOUS!!!

There are a lot of food over there.
Bakso (meatball), Gado-Gado, Various Drink too.

I will tell you later, what is Gado-Gado.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. ES MOCHA!!!! hhmmm panas2 gini enaknyoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Yhosie : yoihhh, Chi. Ini tadi aku dibelikan ama pacar'e Lomon. Legaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....wenak.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments for me then I will be happy