Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Double S at Night

I have an important thing in my bag right now.
***Camera***
I don't know, lately I really like to take pictures,
about anything.
Is it crazy? 
Hope not.

Wearing sandals, tie up my hair, a big bag in my shoulder,
put my glasses in the proper position...
then...
CLICK!

I'm landing...
from one place to another.








Got my satisfaction, indeed. 
The weather is quite windy.
I felt cold.
Upon my arrival at home, I need something warm.
SKOTENG is here!!!
It's our traditional drink.
Consists of duo sugar & ginger crumbs,
dried seaweed, raisin, and peanut.
Put all of them in the glass and pour hot water into it.
Hhm, delicious. I like this.
I felt that a thick sweater has wrapped my body.
My brothers have stood up behind me.
They said : "You look like a Grandma."
I was just in silence and then said : "Bring my teeth here please!"
My brothers response : @$#%^@#@#^%&*(#@!$$&


Well, it was truly double S at night.
......Sneak away at my lovely town
......Skoteng blend from my home bar


Post a Comment

0 Comments