3 komentar
  1. lovely!!!!
    lemme sing a song for your :
    "I drank too much last night, got bills to pay,
    my head just feels in pain
    I missed the bus and there'll be hell today,
    I'm late for work again
    And even if I'm there, they'll all imply
    that I might not last the day
    And then you call me and it's not so bad,
    it's not so bad and "

    hippo hugs,
    dhie

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT!
    IT is true that spending time with friend can cure almost anything
    An understanding friend is better than a therapist;

    and cheaper, too! :D
    find ur peace mind and thought in every little piece of ur life! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Petruccia : hehehehehhehe, Dhini thank you so much. A big hug for you too...from me.
    @Yhosie : true. The fact is you're my therapist also. Hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments for me then I will be happy