Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Melting Down

Take a look of these pictures
Very...
Very...
Carefully

My heart is always melting down,
because of their acting
I can watch their movies many times,
countless

Batman Begins (15 times), The Dark Knight (15 times)

Legends of The Fall (10 times), The Devil's Own (10 times)

Golden Eye (5 times), Tomorrow Never Dies (5 times), 
The World Is Not Enough (5 times),
Die Another Day (5 times), Grey Owl (5 times)

Hulk (3 times), Troy (3 times), Munich (3 times), 
The Other Boleyn Girl (10 times)

*stuck in a moment watching him*
He's Not Just In To You (3 times)
I have watched it in my best friend's house at first,
then...?
You can guess?
I sleep with my own DVD about that movie

I'm melting down...
Keep watching their other movies

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Share your comments for me then I will be happy