Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Squid Ink

Do you like seafood?
I like it very much, especially the squid
It's my dinner today

Brown rice and spicy boiled squid
Ah, nice!
The brown rice is brought by my aunt from Flores, East Nusa Tenggara
It tastes more delicious than we have here in my hometown
I prefer eating with brown rice actually,
to me...it's healthier

This is the squid
Wanna try my Mom's recipe?
1kg of squids, wash it, but don't clean-up the squid ink,diced
3 shallots, sliced
3 garlics, sliced
3 red peppers, sliced
bird eye chili, based on your flavor, sliced
ginger, thumb size, flattened
1 lemongrass, flattened
1 kaffir lime leaf
water 

Fried shallots, garlics, red peppers, and bird eye chili
When you can feel the smell, put ginger and lemongrass
Stir it up
Take the squid and fried together with the spices
Then pour the water on the wok
Cook it for 20 minutes


Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. WOW, yummy! I really do love seafood actually, and fishing might I add lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shona : same with me then,Shona.But must be careful lately as seafood contain high cholesterol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ngiler~ yum yum~~~ can I take cooking classes with your mom from beginner level?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kinner : absolutely.You can come to my house,it's free cooking class,Ta.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments for me then I will be happy