Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Oh, Boarding House...!

Rent a small room, near with my old company,
it has made me grown up wisely and patiently

The room was warm, save, and comfortable
The most favorite moment when I could hear the rainfall from my room
I enjoyed my time calmly,
because of the smell of the earth and the fresh air

For 7 years I lived there, in big city, Jakarta
I never forget it
Passed the happiness, sadness, or even confusion...
I know how it felt, by myself, independently

Oh, boarding house...
You have planted many memories in my head,
and finally I able to write it on my 9th book
KOS2AN STORIES
Kos : boarding house

Find this funny story (inside the book) 
"TERAPI JANTUNG" by Juliana Wina Rome
The price : Rp 37.000,-

HAPPY READING :-)


Post a Comment

0 Comments