Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

#KisahRamadhan as my 14th Book :-)

Religion is not the hindrance to create a beautiful relationship,
between families or friends
As it's only something private connection between human and God
Life can be judged by behavior, bad or good
Not RELIGION

So...to prove all of that, I've published my 14th book
How I myself as a Roman Catholic,
always celebrate Ramadhan and Lebaran day,
with my relatives who are Moslem
It's nice being different but we live in harmony
Do you want to read this nice story?

Fill the form below  
Nama penerima (Name) : 
Alamat lengkap (Address) :
Nomor telepon (Telephone) :
Judul buku (Book Title) : Kisah Ramadhan
Harga buku (Price) : Rp 45.000,-
Jumlah buku (Total of Order) : 
And then send it to admin@nulisbuku.com
The price is Rp 45.000,-






Post a Comment

0 Comments