Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Let's Sing Indonesia Raya

Today is historic day
All of the people in my country is facing the flag
and giving a fully respect
August 17...is the Independence Day of my country
It has been 66 years we all live independently
Blood, sweat, and energy were our heroes sacrifice
We must always remember it

Welcome to Indonesia


I will take you flying over my beautiful country,
with our flag carrier

The flight is landing from one island to another
I guarantee you will open your eyes widely

 


When you have arrived, 
you will see this happiness in every places


 As my country is consist of 13,466 islands...33 provinces...
with 238 million people,
I can't write everything about my country all here,
my blog page won't be able to support it
Well, I'm just taking some representatives from big islands only
Come with me to take a look of our traditional clothes
You know what, in one island, there are many ethnics
with its different culture also
Amazing right?


One of Sumatera Traditional Clothes


One of Kalimantan Traditional Clothes



And last, the most popular island in the world


Are you satisfied? Or you feel that the time is too short?
Do you want to stay longer in my country?
With wide arms open, big smile, and our high hospitality,
I say...VISIT THE MAGNIFICENCE INDONESIA
Let's sing Indonesia Raya, my Indonesian friends
Just feel the pride of being the Indonesian :-) 
May God bless Indonesia all the time



Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Lovely post!

    I learned some things from ya!

    & might I add, it looks gorgeous there! I need to visit yeah? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shona : thanks so much,Shona.My pleasure,I will welcome you here :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments for me then I will be happy