Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Bunga vs Burung

I adore my hometown very much
A place where I can buy many delicious food
Wkwkwkwkwk
I like the fresh wind

Once you move your steps in front of town hall,
and then see the monument with its fountain
Ah, I guarantee....Malang is beautiful
 

There are two favorite places, especially for international tourist
First, PASAR BUNGA
Pasar : market
Bunga : flower
 
 
 
 A lot of tropical plants 
You can choose it to beautify your garden

 
Second, PASAR BURUNG
Burung : bird
You can't imagine, so many bird types here
This area sounds noisy as they keep chirping
Their friends also stay near them,
such as snakes (I hate it), crickets, harmsters,
chickens, rabbits, puppies, cats (my enemy),fishes,
monkeys, frogs
 
 
 
 If you're tired, don't worry
There are shops or even traditional food carts :-)


Post a Comment

0 Comments