Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Sawah

I don't know whether I want to write this or not in the beginning
It's because of the strange news yesterday
I can't stop thinking until now
I'm confused to see everything out there
Decisions, debates, discussions, meetings, funds,
whatever the government do in action
I never understand the flow is

When I read a column...my country will import the rice from India,
first destination was Thailand before...
I was deeply speechless
HOW COME?!?

We have SAWAH everywhere
Sawah : wet rice field 
And I guess it's the most wide area that owned by Indonesia
We must to export instead of import


Government...oh....government...
What are you doing actually?
Are you happy to see these people cry
You keep neglecting them
*sighed*

Post a Comment

0 Comments