Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Early Christmas Gift from My 2nd Brother

I don't know...deep down in my heart I keep hoping
that this year I can have many special gifts on Christmas
Oh...a lot of wishes actually ;-)

1st dream, I want to buy a laptop, Apple
as the old one didn't work anymore, in other word it's broken already
I shared about this with my brothers,
and of course they gave me advices how to choose that thing

But I can't hide my happiness,
when today my 2nd brother has bought it for me
though it's not Apple, ah....it's okay
A tiny laptop, black and white combination
which is truly my favorite colors

What a sudden surprise!

"Sis, here...this is for you, well...just consider it as an early Christmas gift."
I took a deep breath and screamed loudly
"Yeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...!!! Thank you so much!"
My eyes blinked many times

It's cool, I can bring this gadget whenever I go
Amazing!
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, my dear brother!
*I owe you*
 


Post a Comment

2 Comments

Share your comments for me then I will be happy