Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Pepes Tongkol

A healthy food is being boiled or steamed
I adore the steamed one
Especially if the ingredient is fish

PEPES TONGKOL
Pepes is Indonesian food which is processed by steaming
And mostly it's wrapped by using banana leaf
Tongkol : tuna

Oh, you don't know how much I like it
So yummmmyyyyyyyyy
It's spicy and the fish tastes very soft

I can spend two plates of hot rice
*sighed, ashamed*
I can't wait any longer every time I saw this delicacy food
Xixixixixixi

 


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Dear Wina, as much as I like your article, these pictures really tortured (and almost killed) me. This is my all-time favorite food. Regardless, a nice piece of article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kinner : hahahahahahaa.I'm so sorry,my friend.Thank u so much anyway.And I have sent the recipes too.Please check your Inbox at Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments for me then I will be happy