Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

PROYEK SEMANGAT II - HARAPAN

This is my 33rd book!
I've written a story about my best friend
She died couple years ago because of leukemia
She was the nicest person I've ever known
when I worked at PT. ABACUS INDONESIA

In order to remember her kindness,
I made this book
My project coordinator has said to me,
"Wina, your story is so touching and beautiful."

Yeap, it's true
As my tears fell down when I wrote this
Rest in peace, my friend
This is my gift from you
Hope you can smile from heaven

PROYEK SEMANGAT II - HARAPAN
Non Fiction
Language : Indonesian
The Price : Rp 40.000,-

OR

Fill this form below and 
send your order to admin@nulisbuku.com
(Name) Nama penerima :
(Address) Alamat lengkap :
(Telephone) Nomor telepon :
(Book Title) Judul buku :
(Price) Harga buku :
(Total) Jumlah buku :

Harapan : hope
Proyek : project
Semangat : spirit

Post a Comment

0 Comments