Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Coffee and Friends

I don't drink (alcohol) but I like coffee
And today, I met my friends
All of us are coffee lovers
So we decided the place

Nice, cool, homy, and comfortable
How much I love the smell when I walked inside!




I saw many jars of coffee
The waiter and the waitress were busy to mix the ingredients

Look, when you come here,
you can see the coffee roasting process
So it's always fresh when it's served!


I ordered coffee latte

And pancake oreo choco
It's yummy! Hhm.....!

There are many other beverages and food as well
Oh, also the legendary Luwak coffee :-)

Other menu at Golden Heritage
It's complete, from appetizer, main course, and dessert

Ratatouille Frappe  

Chicken Cordon Bleu 

Triple Very Berry  

Triple Vanilla Oreo

It's great to be here
I enjoyed the food,
 and of course it was more fun with my friends






Another simple and precious moment in my life :-)


Enhanced by Zemanta

Post a Comment

0 Comments