Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

JAMU

My dad asked me to go with him this afternoon
He wanted buying some herbal ingredients
It's for the medication

We went to Toko Djamu 77 at Pasar Besar area, Malang city
Djamu = jamu, old writing as this toko (shop)
has been built since my mom was at Elementary School


What is jamu?
Jamu is traditional medicine which using Indonesian spices,
such as black pepper, ginger, turmeric, candlenut,
cummin, nutmeg, cinnamon, etc
I can tell you, this shop is so complete





It's not only selling jamu itself,
but other herbal ingredients
such as rosella tea, green tea, ants nest, honey,
kayu secang (Caesalpinia sappan),
alang-alang (cogon grass root), jasmine stalk, etc

Please come, and you will find what you need,
I mean if you're afraid to see doctor
just use the traditional medicine then










Enhanced by Zemanta

Post a Comment

0 Comments