Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Food Festival

I never come to the big food festival before. And I had that chance finally. My friends asked me to join with them. It was held at Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center in Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua Lot NW/1, Nusa dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia. 

I must register and receive the visitor card. I could smell the aroma of those various food and beverages. Come, follow me, let's walk around. Don't touch it, just watch and hold on your saliva. 


 


























































It was so complete. There are main course, snack, bread, cake, pudding, ice cream, spices, etc. And it was great that I could directly see how those chefs made the beautiful tart. Wow, amazing! 

I walked here and there, took many pictures and it ended like this, sat down on the floor as there was no chair for visitors. I was tired but it was fun. PS : there were Italian men too right there, they sold coffee. Oh, my....handsome and friendly.


Post a Comment

0 Comments