Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Wayang

Suddenly I miss my grandpa, I call him Mbah Kung 
He is my mother's father
I was so close with him
And I remembered when he adored wayang very much

What is wayang?
Wayang is Javanese traditional puppet
This is one of Indonesia's heritage
Although I didn't understand the meaning,
but I do admire this ancient culture
Yes, it's because the language
Half of my blood is Javanese,
but the way they perform it...is using old Javanese

So, all of you who visit Java, don't forget watching Wayang
You can choose it
I like Wayang Wong, their dresses are beautiful :-)

WAYANG WONG

WAYANG KULIT

 WAYANG TOPENG 
OR WAYANG GEDOG


WAYANG GOLEK

WAYANG KARUCIL 
OR WAYANG KLITIK

WAYANG BEBER

WAYANG SADAT

WAYANG WAHYU

Lovely right?
The link below is the complete information about wayang
Hope you like it :-)
Wikipedia

Post a Comment

0 Comments